The ButtonLink class provides functionality for creating and editing a link in a document. ButtonLink renders in two different modes:
- Normal: Just a button that allows to switch to the edition mode
- Exclusive: The ButtonLinkEdit UI with all the link edition controls.
Requests the link button to be rendered in exclusive mode to allow the creation of a link.
Lifecycle. Invoked once, both on the client and server, immediately before the initial rendering occurs.
Lifecycle. Invoked immediately before a component is unmounted from the DOM.
Lifecycle. Returns the default values of the properties used in the widget.
The default properties.
Returns the list of state classes associated to the current element's state, according to the results of the isActive and isDisabled methods.
A string with the state CSS classes.
Checks if the current selection is contained within a link.
True if the selection is inside a link, false otherwise.
Merges the properties, passed to the current component with user's configuration
The properties to be merged with the provided configuration for this button. If not passed, the user configuration will be merged with
The merged properties
Lifecycle. Renders the UI of the button.
The content which should be rendered.
The editor instance where the component is being used.
The name which will be used as an alias of the button in the configuration.
The keystroke definition. An object with the following properties:
- fn: The function to be executed
- keys: The keystroke definition, as expected by http://docs.ckeditor.com/#!/api/CKEDITOR.editor-method-setKeystroke
- name: The name for the CKEditor command that will be created. If empty, a random name will be created on the fly
The label that should be used for accessibility purposes.
The tabIndex of the button in its toolbar current state. A value other than -1 means that the button has focus and is the active element.