The ButtonEmbed class provides functionality for creating and editing an embed link in a document. ButtonEmbed renders in two different modes:
- Normal: Just a button that allows to switch to the edition mode
- Exclusive: The ButtonEmbedEdit UI with all the link edition controls.
Requests the link button to be rendered in exclusive mode to allow the embedding of a link.
Lifecycle. Invoked once, both on the client and server, immediately before the initial rendering occurs.
Lifecycle. Invoked immediately before a component is unmounted from the DOM.
Lifecycle. Returns the default values of the properties used in the widget.
The default properties.
Lifecycle. Renders the UI of the button.
The content which should be rendered.
The editor instance where the component is being used.
The name which will be used as an alias of the button in the configuration.
The keystroke definition. An object with the following properties:
- fn: The function to be executed
- keys: The keystroke definition, as expected by http://docs.ckeditor.com/#!/api/CKEDITOR.editor-method-setKeystroke
- name: The name for the CKEditor command that will be created. If empty, a random name will be created on the fly
The label that should be used for accessibility purposes.
The tabIndex of the button in its toolbar current state. A value other than -1 means that the button has focus and is the active element.